It’s completely normal to “get tired” of your current project.
We all go through dry spells of inspiration and motivation with our crochet projects – maybe even our hobby as a whole. When we realize we aren’t alone and that these feelings are completely normal, we can focus on getting back on track.
Today I had the opportunity to speak with one of the nicest human beings on the planet, Ashleigh, from Sewrella. We talk about ways to stay inspired and motivated through big and small projects. She brings the goods guys! If you find yourself needing a little push in the right direction with your current project or you just want to listen in on a conversation between two friends about crochet, this episode is for you!
One of my favorite quotes from Ashleigh is this:
Take a moment to allow yourself to feel inspired by something simple.
The fun part is the “simple thing” that brought her some serious inspiration!
- About Ashleigh and her journey from casual hobbiest to full time crochet blogger.
- How to persevere through a daunting project through Ashleigh’s real life experience with a project so big, it took more than six months to plan.
- Some things you can do to stay inspired and motivated through all projects – big and small.
- That losing steam on a project is a normal feeling and how to overcome them.
- That giving up on a project altogether can fuel motivation for others.
- Ashleigh’s number one tip for people to stay motivated to finish your lingering project.
Now if you haven’t done so already, click on that play button at the top of the page to listen to one of the most inspiring episodes of the B.hooked Podcast so far!
Links in this Episode
Ashleigh has a lot of great things going on. If you love what you heard, check her out!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the B.hooked Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
Special thanks to our sponsor, Red Heart Yarn for allowing me to teach you these very important concepts about reading crochet patterns.