Is your crochet business more than a business?
When every aspect of your crochet business brings you happiness, that’s how you know your business is more than just a business. For me, I love photography, graphic design, videography, project planning – the list goes on and on. My business incorporates all these things into a business I’m humbled to call my own.
I’m joined today by one of the sweetest and down to earth people I know, Kelly, from Knit Brooks and OML Dream Team Member. We explore the importance of your businessing “being more than just a business” and she’s even kind enough to share some of the lessons she has learned building a successful “maker” business at markets. I know you’re going to love this one!
- About Kelly and her journey through self discovery that led her to Knit Brooks and OML.
- What it means exactly to have a business that’s more than a business.
- Some examples of how our businesses mean the world to us.
- How to relate this in your own life.
- Tips for finding a market place to sell your goods.
- How to apply for a marketplace booth.
- Tips for a gorgeous and functional booth table.
Now if you haven’t done so already, click on that play button at the top of the page to hear from Kelly!
Links & Resoources
Find Kelly @knitbrooks on Instagram!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the B.hooked Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
Special thanks to our sponsor, Red Heart Yarn for allowing me to teach you these very important concepts about reading crochet patterns.