Having a successful market takes preparation.
I strongly believe that behind any great success is a properly executed plan. Whether you sell your goods to pay for your supplies or to earn an additional income, markets are a great resource to tap into – but it takes preparation to have a successful market. You could learn the hard way, or you can soak up all the knowledge in this session!
I’m joined by, Lori, of Lunar Knits by Lori – a woman who is crushing it in the world of markets. She is incredibly open and honest with her strategies of success and I just know you’ll learn a great deal from her today!
- About Lori and how she got into the world of selling knit and crochet goods.
- Motivation to sell your goods.
- How much preparation should go into planning for market season.
- Steps to prepare for your upcoming market.
- How to choose projects to sell.
- How to be your most productive self to maximize project output.
Now if you haven’t done so already, click on that play button at the top of the page to hear from Lori!
Links & Resoources
- Lunar Knits by Lori Website
- So you want to do a craft show Part One
- So you want to do a craft show Part Two
- So you want to do a craft show Part Three
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown
The book links above are affiliate links through Amazon and if you purchase either of them after clicking these links, at no additional cost to you, I’ll receive a small commission. I greatly appreciate your support!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the B.hooked Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
Special thanks to our sponsor, Red Heart Yarn for allowing me to teach you these very important concepts about reading crochet patterns.