It’s Giveaway Time!!
I’ll be hosting not one but FOUR giveaways this holiday! Each giveaway will be fast – 24 hours – so get your entries in as soon as they’re open so you don’t miss the opportunity to win some really great yarny goodness!
The giveaway shenanigans started Saturday December 23rd, 2017, and parts one, two and three have already expired but there is still a fantastic prize left! Each day will bring a new opportunity for you to potentially win and each day will be a different set of goodies! Be sure to save these dates:
Giveaway Part One – 12/23/17(entries closed) Giveaway Part Two – 12/24/17(entries closed) Giveaway Part Three – 12/25/17(entries closed)
- Giveaway Part Four – 12/26/17
Each giveaway will be open for 24 hours only and you will submit your entry here at the B.hooked Crochet website (check the main home page for the active giveaway).
Make sure you follow me on your favorite social networks so you know when each part is open! I will be making the announcements and sharing the link to the giveaway form there!
Are you ready to see what you could potentially win in part two?!
One lucky winner will win:
- 3 balls of Evermore yarn, Mulberry colorway
- Susan Bates Digital Row Counter
- 1 pair of Clover Takumi Knitting Needles, size 8 mm
- 1 Clover Chibi Darning Needle Set
- 1 Clover Locking Stitch Markers
A $25 value!!
- Entries are limited to US residents only.
- You must provide a valid email to enter.
- One entry per person, per email.
- Additional entries can be earned by referring a friend via social media. After you’ve entered, copy the link provided on the entry form and share on your social networks. You get an extra entry for each friend who participates!
One winner will be selected for each of the four parts on December 27, 2017. The winner will be contacted via email and must reply with their shipping information within 48 hours of receiving it. If the winner does not respond within the given time, a new winner will be selected at random in their place – so be sure to check your email (and spam folder) on Wednesday!
Fill out the form below to secure your entry for Part One of the Holiday Giveaway.
After you’ve submitted your entry for part two, just sit back and wait for parts three and four to open. When they are, hurry back to submit your entry for these giveaways too!
- How do I earn extra entries? Additional entries can be earned when someone submits their entry through YOUR UNIQUE REFERRAL LINK.
- Where do I get my referral link? Your referral link is generated after you have typed in your email address and clicked the submit entry button. You’ll see a window that says “Click to Copy Share URL:” followed by a grayed out web address. You need to click in this window to copy (it may look like nothing is happening). Then simply paste this code in a status update, tweet or email. When someone clicks your referral link and submits their entry, you’ll get your referral bonus!
- What is my referral bonus? You will earn one additional entry for every person who clicks your link AND submits their entry too.
- How many additional entries can I earn? The sky is the limit. You can earn as many entries as people you refer. So for example, if you refer 20 people then you will earn 20 extra entries.
- How do I know how many entries I have? Check this page frequently. The middle box is the total number of entries for the entire contest. Your number of entries is displayed in the top left box. It will update automatically based on your referrals.
- What is an entry? An entry is the number of times your name is “in the hat”. You get one entry for submitting your email address. You get additional entries for referring others to submit as well. The more entries you have, the better chance you have of being selected at random to win.
- What do I do now? Try to earn as many entries as possible by sharing your link. Wait until Dec 9th to see if you won the supplies. If not, check out bhookedcrochet.com on Dec 10th for a complete supplies list and more information.