The art of crocheting stuffed animals and characters.
Amigurumi is one of the most creative forms of crochet. You can crochet something that looks and feels like it comes to life! There are so many different ways to inject your personality through amigurumi and I’m here to open up your eyes to this special form of crochet. One of my favorite creations is “Layla Bunny”. She brings so much joy to my office space! I had a vision for a floopy and sweet bunny and followed through the design. It was such a rewarding experience!
I’m joined today by, Vincent, creative soul behind Knot Bad Crochet. It was such a pleasure speaking with him! He brings such a unique and personal flare to the amigurumi space and I’m so excited to share that with you!
- About Vincent and his start with crochet and how that morphed into creative amigurumi.
- How he found his niche and where the inspiration came from.
- Tips to being successful with your amigurumi projects.
- Vincent’s creative process from concept to completion.
- Recommended hooks and yarn for amigurumi.
- Tips to sew limbs and features to your projects.
- Tips to minimize holes in your work.
Now if you haven’t done so already, click on that play button at the top of the page to hear from Vincent! He is so much fun!
Links & Resources
@knot.bad on Instagram; @knotbadcrochet on Twitter and Facebook
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the B.hooked Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.