Wrap your shoulders or your neck with this versatile, cozy wrap.
Skill Level | Easy
Finished Size | 24″ wide; 84″ long
Learn how to crochet a simple chevron crochet stitch pattern and make a lush wrap in the process. Perfect for chilly fall and winter nights.
Project sponsored by Yarnspirations
If you’re looking for a project that can keep your neck and shoulders warm on fall and winter nights, you’re in the right place. Our lush chevron crochet wrap is the perfect everyday wrap to keep you warm.
With this project you’ll learn a variant of the chevron stitch that’s incredibly easy to crochet, even for beginner crocheters. The repeat consists of a single row making it quick to learn and remember.
Before you begin, review this page entirely so you understand the full scope of the project. We worked with Yarnspirations to bring you a downloadable, printable pattern PDF as well as a video tutorial that’ll walk you through the entire thing.
- Approx 2,015 yds (13 skeins) Patons Alpaca Blend Yarn;
- Color A: Approx 465 yds; (Colorway pictured: Smoke)
- Color B: Approx 620 yds; (Colorway pictured: Birch)
- Color C: Approx 465 yds; (Colorway pictured: Black Cherru)
- Color D: Approx 465 yds; (Colorway pictured: Oats)
- 6.5 mm Crochet Hook
- Yarn Needle
- Ch Chain
- Rep Repeat
- Slst Slip stitch
- St(s) Stitch(es)
- Tr Treble Crochet
- Tr2tog Treble Crochet Two Together
24″ x 84″
10 sts x 4 rows = 4″