Find Your Path and Enjoy Your Craft
Whether you’re a shop owner, sell your crochet at craft fairs, a designer, blogger or just someone who enjoys to crochet, we’re all vulnerable to to burn out. I’m here to tell you that 1) it’s okay to feel burnout and 2) you can come out of it. Why is it so important to avoid burnout and find sincere happiness in what you do? Because we all find crochet therapeutic in one way or another.
Today I’m joined by, ChiWei, the amazing woman behind 1 Dog Woof and she’s here to show you that not only is it okay to feel like you’re struggling but how to avoid falling into the deep sea of burnout and how to pull yourself back out again.
- About ChiWei and the 1 Dog Woof Story.
- Where her pattern inspiration comes from.
- Why it’s so important to love what you do.
- How to figure out the number of patterns you should be publishing as a designer.
- How to accept your limits and be content with what you’re able to do/produce.
- How to hit the reset button when you fall into burnout.
Now if you haven’t done so already, click on that play button at the top of the page to hear from ChiWei!
Links & Resoources
- 1 Dog Woof Website
- How to Be An Imperfectionist by Stephen Guise
- The 80/20 Principle: The Secret to Achieving More With Less by Richard Koch
The book links above are affiliate links through Amazon and if you purchase either of them after clicking these links, at no additional cost to you, I’ll receive a small commission. I greatly appreciate your support!
Find ChiWei @onedogwoof on Facebook and @1dogwoof on Instagram
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the B.hooked Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.