If you want to become a crochet designer, here’s what you need to know.
Time, patience and persistence are three of the most important ingredients to becoming a crochet designer. Once you have decided on this as a goal, the next step is to design your first project. It doesn’t need to be complicated or intricate – it only requires that you create something without the direction from others!
I’m joined by, Lorene, from Cre8tion Crochet, and she is here to share her personal story and so many tips with you about becoming a designer. She has experience in online and physical publication and she doesn’t hold back any information!
- About Lorene and how she developed from aspiring designer to published crochet designer.
- Where to find inspiration from when developing a new design.
- How to handle creative block and imposter syndrome.
- Different ways to have your designs published.
- The process of design submission to magazines.
Now if you haven’t done so already, click on that play button at the top of the page to hear from Lorene!
Links & Resources
- Cre8tion Crochet Website
- Cre8tion Crochet Business Academy
- A Year In Crochet – Use code BHOOKED for a special discount!
- Trello – Planner that helps you keep track of everything
- Evernote – Get organized. Work smarter. Remember everything.
@cre8tioncrochet on Instagram and Twitter; @crochetedcre8tions on Facebook
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the B.hooked Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.