Crochet for Charity
If there’s one thing I’ve learned about the fiber arts community it’s that it is filled with some of the kindest people in the world. We are always eager and anxious to use our crochet and knit skills to brighten someone’s day. I’m so inspired by the hope and joy we share together.
In today’s episode, I’ll talk briefly about how you can find your motivation for crocheting for charity, and I’ll give you some tips on how you can get involved locally and highlight four amazing organizations you can donate to on a National level.
- How to find your unique “reason” for getting involved – to find that motivation to keep giving.
- How to find a local organization or group to get involved with.
- About Project Linus, Tiny Hats Big Hearts, Caps for Good and Knots of Love and how you can get involved with each.
- A special sneak peek about the upcoming Crochet Challenge for Warm Up America!
Now if you haven’t done so already, click on that play button at the top of the page to listen to this week’s episode!
Links & Resoources
- Project Linus – Homepage
- Project Linus – Find your local chapter
- Project Linus – Apply to start a chapter in your area
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the B.hooked Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.