Why Warm Up America Foundation?
The Warm Up America Foundation, founded by one giving woman in 1991, is one incredible organization to consider when looking for a charity to donate your crochet and knit gifts to. I have worked with their team for three years now and in this time have come to see just how caring and passionate they are about helping others. If you’re looking for the perfect home for your gift, I encourage you to listen to this week’s episode to learn why Warm Up America! Foundation may be the right choice.
I’m joined by, Mary Colucci, Director of Warm Up America Foundation and kind advocate for helping those in need.
- How Warm Up America Foundation began.
- Who might be drawn to choose Warm Up America! as their charity of choice to donate to.
- The process behind finding the perfect home for your gift.
- The kind of donations they receive and how they choose the right recipient for each one.
- Different ways you can get involved with WUA and all the wonderful things they have going on.
Now if you haven’t done so already, click on that play button at the top of the page to hear from Mary!
Links & Resources
- Warm Up America Foundation Website
- Warm Up America Current Donation Needs
- Free Knit and Crochet Patterns from Warm Up America!
- Assembly and Joining Tips
- Club Stitch Information – email Jenny – jennyb
@WarmUpAmerica on Facebook or Twitter
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the B.hooked Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
Want the inside scoop?
Subscribe to our mailing list and get B.hooked updates in your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing. Please check your email to confirm your participation!
Something went wrong.