The Crochet Challenge for Warm Up America Kicks off Friday, January 27, 2018 (at midnight EST) and ends February 24, 2018.
I’ve teamed up with my friends at Yarnspirations to bring you our third Crochet Challenge for Warm Up America! Are you ready to make a real impact on someone’s life?
You’ve seen me tease this big event on my social pages for a couple weeks now and I know you’re bursting at the seams to get started. Well friends, it’s almost time to begin and this page will give you ALL of the information you need to prepare (in one convenient place).
The Challenge is open worldwide to anyone who wants to make a real impact in someone’s life. Each participant will complete the gorgeous lapghan pictured above (in the color palette of your choice) and will donate it to the Warm Up America! Foundation, a sister organization to the Craft Yarn Council. Your Participation means the world to a family in need
- What the challenge is all about.
- Who will benefit from your generous participation.
- Important challenge dates for participants.
- What you need to do to participate.
- Clever ways to play with color to make your afghan unique.
Now if you haven’t done so already, click on that play button at the top of the page to listen to this week’s episode!
Links & Resources
- Prepare for the Crochet Challenge for Warm Up America 2018 – Everything you need to know, right now!
- Information for Giveaway and submit your entry
- Challenge Facebook Page
- Warm Up America Foundation Website
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the B.hooked Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.