A routine keeps me focused, productive and happy.
Honestly, I don’t know what I would do without my daily and weekly routines. You can say I’m a creature of habit – for good reason. Habits just work for me.
I’m often asked how I manage to do so much work and I’m excited to take this opportunity, benchmark episode number fifty, to share my routine, schedule and habits with you. My goal is to share what works for me and give you some ideas to explore of your own to catapult you to where you want to go in life – whether crochet is your hobby, your business or your life.
- About my morning routine and why it’s so important to me.
- Some resources to creating your own morning routine.
- About my weekly routine and how it keeps me productive.
- The step-by-step rundown of a typical day.
- About my meditation tool – the Muse.
Now if you haven’t done so already, click on that play button at the top of the page to listen to this week’s episode!
Bhooked Podcast listeners!
You can save 20% off your purchase of $40 or more at Yarnspirations.com by using the code B.HOOKED at checkout thanks to this month’s sponsor, Yarnspirations – THE online destination for crochet and knitting inspiration.
Links & Resources
- Muse: The Brain Sensing Headband – my meditation device
- The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
- Essentialism by Gary McKeown
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the B.hooked Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.