Connecting with other makers will uplift your business and/or maker life.
I have learned in my own journey the importance of connections and the relationships that come from stepping out of my comfort zone to meet new people. It is these connections that have led to every opportunity I’ve had.
She’s returning for another memorable episode here at B.hooked, Jewell, the amazing woman behind the Our Maker Life movement. She has a passion and calling in her life to bring makers together, from all walks of life, to support one another and celebrate each other’s successes and today she’s going to share her best tips to connecting with others and why that should matter to you as a maker and business owner.
- About Jewell and her journey and calling to build OML – the Our Maker Life Movement.
- How to overcome fear of connecting with others in person and why that fear is your driving force to success.
- Why connecting with people reduces our potential competitive tendencies toward other makers.
- About the OML event and my keynote this year!!
- About the Make Book and its purpose.
Now if you haven’t done so already, click on that play button at the top of the page to hear from Jewell!
Links & Resources
- North Knits Blog
- North Knits Shop
- Our Maker Life Website
- OML Chicago 2018 Wait List
- The Make Book Volume One
Find Jewell on Instagram @northknits and the rest of the OML dream team; @ourmakerlife @knitbrooks @loopnthreads @la.reserve.design
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the B.hooked Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.