Why do you crochet?
Perhaps you use crochet as a creative outlet. Maybe you even use crochet as a way to unwind after a long hard day. What if I told you that you can use crochet to help you achieve even more? If you enjoy this craft, there’s no doubt you experience joy and accomplishment but this episode challenges us to dig deeper and explore the internal benefits of crochet.
I’m joined by, Sandra, also known as Mobius Girl and she’s here to share how we can use knit and crochet as a way to meditate, be in the present and train ourselves to maintain focus on tasks. This was an “ah-ha” moment for me – realizing that I could use crochet as a way to train myself to maintain focus.
- About Sandra, her story and her new book.
- About crochet as a meditative activity and reliever of stress.
- How you can reduce isolation through your craft.
- What it means to find your flow and how you go about achieving it.
- About the role of mastery and pleasure in reducing symptoms of depression.
Now if you haven’t done so already, click on that play button at the top of the page to hear from Sandra!
Links & Resources
- Mobius Girl Website
- Crochet Kaleidoscope Book on Amazon
- Modern Crochet Mandalas on Amazon
- MobiusGirl Crochet Nation
Find Sandra on Instagram @mobiusgirl
The book links above are affiliate links through Amazon and if you purchase after clicking these links, at no additional cost to you, I’ll receive a small commission. I appreciate your support!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the B.hooked Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.