Do you overbook yourself with deadlines?
You’re not alone! As makers we need to find the balance between what we think we can handle and what we actually can handle. It’s best to take an educated approach to figure this out. That’s what this episode is all about!
I’m joined by, Tara, from the Explore Your Enthusiasm Podcast and we chat all about the different stresses we face as hobbyists, entrepreneurs and bloggers and the ways we deal with them to stay productive and happy.
- About Tara and her journey from hobbyist to full time entrepreneur.
- Stresses as a hobby crocheter and knitter and how we deal with them.
- Stresses as a blogger and how we deal with them.
- Stresses as an entrepreneur and how we deal with them.
- Why it’s so important to make work fun and how to accomplish that if you aren’t feeling joy in your work anymore.
Now if you haven’t done so already, click on that play button at the top of the page to hear from Tara!
Links & Resources
Find Tara on Instagram @taraswiger or on Facebook @TaraSwigerPage
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the B.hooked Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.