We’re answering as many of your amigurumi questions as possible in one episode!
Stephanie from All About Ami and I reached out to you on Facebook and Instagram to find out what you’re number one question is related to amigurumi. Then we compiled a list and answered as many as possible!
Stephanie is the kind and talented lady behind the beautiful All About Ami creations. Fun fact – her husband works with her to bring these cuties to life! In the planning phases of “amigurumi month” here on the podcast, Stephanie was the person I just had to have back on the show. In her first episode, session 15, we talked about the importance of a community for both bloggers and passionate crocheters. She knocked my socks off then and (if it’s even possible) she blew me away even more with how much she was able to teach in a short amount of time
- About Stephanie and the creation of her popular Chinese New Year Dogs.
- How to have fewer holes in your amigurumi.
- If there is a right or wrong side of amigurumi and how to tell the difference.
- How to work smooth color changes.
- Tips for attaching limbs.
- How to know when you have enough stuffing.
- Tips for faces.
- Stephanie’s design process.
- A few of Stephanie’s favorite designers.
- How to get started as a complete beginner.
Now if you haven’t done so already, click on that play button at the top of the page to hear from Stephanie!
Links & Resources
- All About Ami website
- Chinese New Year Dog Pattern
- Bee Amigurumi Pattern
- Magic Circle
- Invisible Decrease
- The Right Side of Amigurumi
- Amigurumi Nose Tutorial
- Amigurumi for Beginners
- How to Read Amigurumi Patterns
- Teddy Ornament Patterns
Find Stephanie on Instagram @allaboutami!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the B.hooked Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.