Build a community. Build Success.
If I had known this right from the start, I probably could have saved myself a lot of time and headache! Truth is, I waited far too long to start reaching out to people who were also crocheters, knitters, designers, bloggers…
Here’s one reality. Every success I have achieved has been the result of a relationship. That is why I’m sharing this mini-series with you this week and next week. Because I know that when you start expanding your network, you too will find success.
- Why it’s so important to expand your network and connect with others in your industry (even if you’re scared)
- What being connected has done for me and my journey
- Ways your network can catapult your channels
- The three best ways to reach out to a designer, blogger or influencer
Now if you haven’t done so already, click on that play button at the top of the page to hear this week’s show!
Links & Resources
- Ravelry – Community for Fiber Enthusiasts
- Brittany on Marly’s podcast
- Brittany’s Craftsy Class – Tunisian Crochet for Beginners
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the B.hooked Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.