Do you struggle to stay on task and meet project deadlines?
I’m raising my hand because like you, I have a lot going on and sometimes I struggle to meet deadlines. Truth is, we all struggle with over-commitment and meeting deadlines. It’s helpful to know that we aren’t alone in this struggle!
This week I’m joined by Michelle, creative entrepreneur behind MJ’s Off the Hook Designs and Sentry Box Designs. Michelle has a LOT going on and she’s had quite a bit of time as a full time design entrepreneur to figure it all out. I’m thrilled with how much information she shared about meeting deadlines and I’m sure you’ll be implementing two or three of her tips yourself!
- About Michelle and her journey to full-time designer
- How to structure your year for more success and less stress
- How Michelle plans her upcoming year
- Tips for scheduling your day to maximize your most productive time
- Time management tips
- Apps for social scheduling
Now if you haven’t done so already, click on that play button at the top of the page to hear from Michelle!
Links & Resources
- MJ’s Off the Hook Designs Website
- Michelle’s YouTube Channel
- Timesheet – Time Tracher (Android app)
- Timesheet PDF (Apple app)
Find Michelle on Instagram @mjsoffthehook
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the B.hooked Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.