Do you have aches and pains when you knit or crochet?
It’s heartbreaking when the thing we love so much causes us pain or even worse – injuries. I was recently told that my posture while knitting and crocheting had caused some serious irritation in my shoulders leaving me with painful mornings and sleepless nights. I’m lucky. I caught it before it got too bad. That’s why today, as we move into our busy season, I want to bring awareness to your posture and habits while knitting and crocheting so you can avoid any potential issues that could be looming around the corner.
It’s just you and me today in a mini-workshop episode where we hash out suggestions from myself and the Instagram community on ways to keep posture top of mind and top priority while you knit and crochet.
- The shoulder story that led to this episode
- Five things I have implemented in my life (and that you can implement too) to improve posture
- Thirty different suggestions from the Bhooked Instagram Community about maintaining proper posture
Now if you haven’t done so already, click on that play button at the top of the page to listen to this important episode!
Links & Resources
Videos and Podcasts to check out:
- Yoga for Wrist Pain – Yoga with Adrienne
- Ergonomic Hooks with Harrison of Furls Crochet
- The Model Health Show with Shawn Stevenson
- Tide App for Android users
- Tide App for Apple users
- Plant Nanny Hydration App for Android users
- Plant Nanny Hydration App for Apple users
Other Resources Mentioned
Some of the links above are affiliate links through Amazon and if you purchase after clicking these links, at no additional cost to you, I’ll receive a small commission. I appreciate your support!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the B.hooked Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.