Are you ready to take your crochet up a notch?
Corner to corner crochet (C2C) can help you do just that. With little to no difficulty you can use C2C and a color changing yarn to create unique color patterns or a gradient-like appearance. With moderate difficulty, patience and a diagram you can quite literally crochet a piece of art. It’s one of the most versatile techniques I have ever come across in both style and difficulty.
Today on the show I’m joined once again by Jess from Make and Do Crew. She is a wealth of knowledge on the topic of corner to corner crochet because, well, she wrote a book on it! Jess has designed countless corner to corner projects and learned a ton along the way. She’s here to share some of that wisdom with us today!
- About Jess and Make and Do Crew
- What corner to corner crochet is
- What types of projects you can make with C2C technique
- How to get started with your first C2C project
- Clever ways to use C2C besides afghans
- How to create your own corner to corner diagrams for colorwork
Now if you haven’t done so already, click on that play button at the top of the page to hear from Jess!
Links & Resources
- Make and Do Crew Website
- Corner to Corner Crochet: 15 Contemporary C2C Projects by Jess Coppom
- Free Range Kimono Pattern
- Big Tartan Scarf by Yarnspirations
- Stitch Fiddle: Free Online Knitting & Cross Stitch Chart Pattern Editor Software
The book link above is an affiliate link through Amazon and if you purchase after clicking this link, at no additional cost to you, I’ll receive a small commission. I appreciate your support!
Find Jess on Instagram @makeanddocrew
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the B.hooked Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.