Do you have trouble picking the right colors for your projects?
You are definitely not alone in this struggle! Today I want to share seven tips to choosing the perfect colors for your projects.
- How to plan the colors for your next project
- 7 different ways to find color inspiration
- How to get over analysis paralysis and make a decision
Now if you haven’t done so already, click on that play button at the top of the page to learn how to plan the colors for your next project!
Links & Resources
- Color Inspiration B.Hooked Pinterest Board
- Beginner Scarf designer for my favorite sweater
- Color Mix and Match Tool Video
- Color Smart Tool by Behr
- Color Picker Tool from Yarnspirations
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the B.hooked Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.