Are you on a mission to get better at crocheting?
Practice may not always make perfect but in my experience good practice always makes better. There are a few fundamentals that when you “get these”, everything else will fall into place. Do you know what they are?
Today I had the pleasure of chatting with Lorene from Cre8tion Crochet. She is a wealth of knowledge and no stranger to finding ways to always get better. She’ll shed some light on those fundamentals today to help you on your journey to being a better crocheter.
- About “A Year In Crochet” and how it will help you improve
- How the right hook makes all the difference
- About gauge and how to fix width and row issues
- How tension and the hook go hand in hand
- The importance of blocking
Now if you haven’t done so already, click on that play button at the top of the page to hear from Lorene!
Links & Resources
- A Year In Crochet
- Cre8tion Crochet Loyalty Program – only open until 12/31/18 and won’t open again until October 2019!
- Cre8tion Crocheters Unite – Facebook Group
- Cre8tion Crochet Newsletter
Find Lorene on Instagram @Cre8tionCrochet
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the B.hooked Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher to listen to each episode right on your mobile device.