Do you need crochet tips to get better at your craft this year?
If so, you’re in the right place! I’m on a mission in 2019 to provide you with as many crochet tips as possible to help you improve your skills this year. I have learned many of these lessons the hard way – if only I had seen this short list of mandatory crochet tips in the early days!
In today’s episode I will run you through five of my top crochet tips that will help improve your skills and see results fast. These 5 crochet tips address areas of tension and overall shape; two chronic issues that need some attention!
- How the right set up can make or break your projects
- Tips for yarn placement as well as sitting position
- How the right tool is paramount to your experience and the outcome of each project
- A little about my favorite hooks
- How to find the right hook for you
- How to get that perfect shaping to your projects
- How to push yourself in the right way to get better
Now if you haven’t done so already, click on that play button at the top of the page to hear this week’s show!
Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Tulip Etimo Hooks Review
- Clover Amour Hook Review
- All About Hook Materials (and which one is right for you)
- How to Get the Perfect Shape with Blocking
- Yarn Valet
Thanks for Listening!
I appreciate you joining me again this week and I hope you found something valuable in today’s show.
Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
I have one favor to ask of you. If you haven’t done so already, please leave an honest review for the BHooked Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes, Stitcher or Google Play to listen to each episode right on your mobile device.