Are You a Busy Maker Trying to Maximize Your Crochet or Knit Time?
It’s not easy to balance life, responsibilities and a hobby. We have to experiment and see what works. In today’s episode, you’ll listen in on a chat between myself and Rachel about managing time, hobby and business.
Today’ you’ll hear from Rachel, of Evelyn and Peter – busy mom of three, blogger and maker and how she balances life, responsibilities, her hobby and growing business.
- A bit about Rachel, how she learned to crochet and how it turned into a hobby and business for her.
- How she finds balance between managing a household of three small children and publishing her designs.
- The importance of setting small daily goals to get things done.
- How she carves out minutes throughout the day to create.
- How larger projects like garments require longer deadlines.
- About stitch Together Official and how it can offer you that much needed hobby time.
Now if you haven’t done so already, click on that play button at the top of the page to hear from Rachel!
This episode was brought to you by Red Heart Yarns Colorscape – If you’re looking for a beautiful yarn that will grab anyone’s attention, Colorscape is for you! It is a smooth and sturdy roving yarn with long flowing colorways and a mix of colored fibers here an there for lots of visual interest. It is made up of acrylic fibers that are soft to the touch and hold up to wear. Working with Colorscape results in a lovely textured fabric with perfect stitch definition and phenomenal color effects. See all the beautiful colors of Colorscape yarn (and plan your next project) today!
Links & Resources
Find Rachel on Instagram @evelynandpeter
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the B.hooked Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
Want the inside scoop?
Subscribe to our mailing list and get B.hooked updates in your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing. Please check your email to confirm your participation!
Something went wrong.