Overwhelmed by all the crochet tools available?
One thing I love about our hobby is that it requires very little supplies. Just a hook, scissors, darning needle and some yarn is really all you need. But when you start looking into it, there are so many options!
In today’s episode I’ll to share my “evolution” of crochet tools if you will. What I had as a complete beginner and what I added to my collection as my skills advanced.
- The four essential crochet tools for a beginner to have
- Four yarn options that are great for beginners
- When it’s best to invest in a crochet hook set
- Five additional tools to consider after as you advance
Links mentioned in this episode
- Tulip Etimo Crochet Hooks – See my review here
- Clover Amour Crochet Hooks – See my review here
- All About Hook Materials Post
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the BHooked Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
Want the inside scoop?
Subscribe to our mailing list and get B.hooked updates in your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing. Please check your email to confirm your participation!
Something went wrong.