All About Tunisian Crochet
Tunisian crochet is one of my favorite forms of crochet. Using a different style of hook, with Tunisian crochet you’re able to create stitches that are completely unique. You can even create stitches that look like knit!
If you haven’t tried Tunisian crochet before, I hope this episode will give you the motivation to spring into action. It’s all about Tunisian Crochet today! Toni, from TL Yarn Crafts shares her wisdom and enthusiasm for Tunisian crochet while giving you a good foundation and starting point.
In Today’s Episode, You’ll Learn:
- What you can create with Tunisian Crochet
- How the hook differs from your standard crochet hook
- About the best project types for beginners
- About the different hook sets available
- How to start your first project
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Addi Tunisian Crochet Hook Set – Brittany’s Review
- Denise Interchangeable Tunisian Crochet Hook Set
- The “Cheapo” Set on Amazon
- Knit-Alike Tunisian Crochet Scarf Pattern
- TL Yarn Crafts – Toni’s Website
- Toni’s YouTube Channel
- Tunisian Crochet for Beginners – Brittany’s online class
Some of the links above are affiliate links through Amazon and if you purchase after clicking these links, at no additional cost to you, I’ll receive a small commission. I appreciate your support!
Find Toni on Instagram @TLYarnCrafts
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the B.hooked Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.